Writing letters and emails
It is crucial to any business that its employees are able to write letters and emails that are effective, accurate and represent the company in the strongest way possible.
This half-day course gives delegates a refresher on the key principles of writing effective and professional letters and emails. The aim is to improve the accuracy, style and structure of their writing.
As a result of attending the course, you will be able to:
- use techniques for writing letters and emails that are clear and accurate;
- ensure that the writing suits their readers;
- plan and structure documents before writing them;
- organise the flow of ideas in paragraphs and sentences;
- use accurate grammar, punctuation and spelling;
- know how to add emphasis and set the right tone; and
- review their own work effectively.