Writing tenders and proposals
Writing for bids is a specific skill. In an increasingly competitive market it’s vital that everyone who contributes to bid documents is clear about what they are trying to achieve.
The focus of this session is to give your teams the skills to produce concise and persuasive documents which will transform the impact of your written bids.
As a result of attending the course, you will be able to:
- establish a clearly defined approach to writing bids
- write shorter bids
- translate your excellent solutions into compelling bids every time
- communicate your message to experts and non-experts
- ensure potential clients easily grasp the key benefits
- ensure potential clients are never bored and never misunderstand
- ensure potential clients are impressed and want to work with you
- win more work