E-learning: Writing effective emails
This course identifies some of the most common issues we face when writing business emails. As well as tips on structuring the content of emails, it covers email etiquette and email management.
Most of us learn how to write emails ‘on the job’. We don’t get much specific guidance. However, this element of ‘writing at work’ is so important that we recommend taking an hour to learn some quick techniques which will have a positive impact on your working life.
As a result of taking this course , you will:
- plan and structure emails effectively;
- write useful subject lines;
- know how to start and sign off professionally;
- be able to get your message across clearly and quickly; and
- understand email etiquette when writing at work.